I wish i could just get paid to listen to music. It’s such a passion of mine. I would’t know what to do with myself if music want part of my life. The sweet sounds of rhythmic perfection makes me feel good no matter what mood I’m in. Think about the construct of that sentence so you can fully understand what it means. Music makes me feel good…no matter how i’m feeling.
The more you think about it the more it’ll make sense. Think about all the poor people that are living in this world. I know those who have been to other countries know that there are a lot of poor happy people. People that are good hearted and will share anything with you even if your a perfect stranger. There are people out there who truly know how to love. They live a happy life because they find love. Couples that live in little shacks are happy because they have each other. Can you believe that? Being dead broke and being happy. Well truth is I know this is true because I’ve seen people like that. In DR. A third world country where people have absolutely nothing and they are happy to have found love. See what’s the point in having all the money if you have no one genuine to spend it with? What your going to get a shit load of money and go out party and have sex with beautiful emotionless females that don’t value themselves..? Have all these fancy things and marry a girl that wouldn’t be with you of you had nothing. All the material things can get you a fake life with a fake wife and stuck up kids…. That’s a cool life… If your a fake loving individual. See me personally I think money isn’t anything unless you have someone that genuinely loves you and cares about you. That’s worth more than anything. Because when the money go… So do the women.. So do the cars.. But not that one girl that truly loves you… Chase love… Not money… Strive to be rich of course. Try and be a billionaire if you can. Just don’t let the money get you fake friends and fake love.
1. I don’t care about no one that isn’t a friend or a family member but that doesn’t mean I won’t help out a person in need.
2. I think about every situation outside of the box.
3. I use to be a real asshole.
4. I listen to The Weeknd, Drake, Joe Budden and j.Cole 90% of the time I listen to music.
5. I’m fast as fuck.
6. I work hard for what I want.
7. I consider myself a real man.
8. I respect all women but don’t give a fuck about hoes.
9. I love food.
10. I’m addicted to my iPhone.
11. I never dragged my family or my brothers to any of my fight because I love then too much to put them in that environment.
12. I honestly calmed down the last few years. I’ve been chilling and trying to do right. I’ve been successful at it do I’m proud of myself.
13. I don’t watch t.v I just Netflix movies all day.
14. Drew, Blaze, and Jeremy are my life. I’ll kill for my family.
15. I honestly think I may be one of the smartest people that I know. I love knowledge.
16. I love the idea of love so I tend to think that everyone has a genuine heart at first only because that is what I’d like to believe.
17. My intentions are always good. Although I believe I suffer from DID because when I play football I truly in my heart don’t care about anyone or anything and would love nothing more than to inflict pain on people. Thus one of the reasons to my success as an athlete and honored to say I was All American in my sport.
18. I like women who respect themselves, have nice asses, aren’t hoes, don’t have baggage, that want to be treated right.
19. I have trust issues but I’m always trusting of the person until they prove me otherwise.
20. I’ve only told 3 girls that I love them. Which for me is real because when I love someone I truly genuinely love them. My mother is my light in the dark and she is the only women that I can say I 100% trust and never had to stop telling her how beautiful amazing and great she is. She’s also the only female that I tell I love at the present moment.
21. I’m looking for the right girl to treat me right so we can compliment each other and I can treat her like the queen I’m sure she is. Whoever she is and where ever she may be.
…truths set you free
…McD is amazing
…people don’t care
…people are fake
…Tom Brady is a bastard
…everyone wants something
…people are greedy
…H2O is essential for survival
…so is sex
…everyone loves pizza
…America is full of fat asses
…can’t turn a hoe into a housewife
…we all want to be wanted
…we all forget to be kind
…you can do better
…that’s all the truth your getting today.
It sickens me how everyone worries about how they appear to be in order to satisfy society. It sickens me to know people are out there living unhappy, relationships lost, marriages destroyed, homes torn apart and lives ended because of perspective. People worry to much about others instead of worrying about themselves. Who cares if you do something that others don’t like. If it makes you happy do it. If your walking down the hall and you want to hold your girls/mans hand then do it. Why worry about what others think. Your focus should be on those that you care and love not those who stand back and judge.
Today I’ve realized that I don’t particularly care for what people say, although i do care about what people think. As I’ve grown, I’ve learned to see body language and read peoples lies. Truth be told, I am no expert at it yet but i can say that I am extremely confident in my ability to see bullshit. Everyone has a reason behind why they do what they do and it’s extremely hurtful to those who don’t see the truth behind the lies. As the time passes we learn that people can only hide the devil within for so long before we all start to see the fire behind their eyes. The body will never lie, everyone should pay close attention to what someones body does when they are speaking. Example: a female may moan and make you believe that she is having an orgasm, but unless she’s having physiological signs (legs shaking, body quivering, stomach sucked in, facial muscles tense, bodily fluids flowing out, etc.) you will never know. Keep your eyes on the body and let the body tell you what the mind doesnt want you to know…let the truth be told regardless of he lie…as the body will never fail to be honest.